Monday, October 11, 2004

Art, perfumes and life...........

Here is a little about me....

My love for contemporary art is a passion but I did not realize how much of a passion I had with regards to wanting to represent artists. Media law was my first love because I can identify with the artistic souls. So here I am with a dozen artists to work with. I am planning to host shows in Paris and London representing these artists in the future depending on how their works sell on the internet. The website will be launched in March 2005.

So all in all I can now work to achieve what I believe I am quite good at - negotiating and selling for other people.

My other interest is one that deals with perfumes and I organize tours in Paris. These are visits to exclusive boutiques that I can only see people who seriously love perfumes would want to do. Check out www.perfumepaths.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?