Thursday, February 24, 2005

Another freezing February day in Paris....

Today started out well but is now going towards manic.. I need to get too many things sorted before I head for my trip to India. Just a quick stop by to share a few thoughts......

Today's discoveries:

A wonderful informative blog written and maintained by Robin. Http://nowsmellthis.blogharbor.com/blog

It is such a fantastic source of information. Robin knows a lot and is so kind to share. She is also quite a computer savvy lady!

Also before I forget (last week's knowledge) - Annie keeps a really cool blog titled Blogdorf Goodman. It has fantastic photos.
http://www.blogdorfgoodman.blogspot.com

Last but not the least that the French still adore real fur (fake stuff ain't good enough for them) and how I saw every second person wearing one when I went to my local Post Office on Avenue Niel and to Monoprix today.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?