Wednesday, February 23, 2005


A Beer Festival in Brussels - we watched...

Comments:
Hi N! Great blog, and beautiful pictures. I love Brussels, but have only been there once. I would love to go back. Maybe if I spent a little less money on perfume, I could travel more.

Don't know if you will see my response to you on my page, but I've added a link to your blog, and let me know if I can add one to perfumepaths as well.

Hugs, R
 
Hello R!! Thanks so much for taking the time to read/view this blog.

I like Brussels too - it is so easily walkable. Thank you so much for putting a link of this on your wonderful blog. Yes please go ahead and add a link to www.perfumepaths.com
I posted on your blog under our Ellena's new creation.

Yes - sadly our fragrance passion is a rather expensive hobby. I would love to meet you when you visit Paris.
Hugs,
N
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?