Monday, March 14, 2005

After a long journey...

I had the most wonderful trip to India where I managed to work quite a lot and catch up with family. The more one visits India - the more involved one gets with all the chaos and then chaos becomes a part of your existence.
This time I visited Kolkata (previously known to mankind as Calcutta) and was amazed to see all the changes - some for the good and some not so good. All in all it is still a terrific city with wonderful people who have a fantastic sense of humour without which it is impossible to survive there.

Comments:
I would love to go to India. I think it would be a life-changing event. So glad your trip was great!
 
You know darling L! As I grew up there - I find things normal. However many friends from the west have indeed found it life-changing and truly inspiring.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?