Saturday, March 19, 2005


Here is my local post office - the most painful place to wait....

Comments:
I think I see my package waving desperately at me through one of those windows. They're holding it hostage!
 
LOL!! Bet they are. The one i picked up today was from a friend in London. I am sure they cannot part with it. However - I know it will get here.

xoxo
 
Thank you so much N for sharing such beautiful pictures! It's like I took a mini vacation via the web! :D
 
Thanks dear S for visiting this mad no method blog!! Hope you are well.

xoxo
 
If I had a digital camera, I would send you a pic of my local post office. Trust me, yours is nicer.
 
Dear R!! I hope you get a digital camera very soon. Hope you are enjoying a fab spring day with your family.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?