Tuesday, March 22, 2005

It is raining here in Paris but I am happy because I...

have Carolina on my mind..... no actually I have TWO Carolina Butter Crunch Toffee (White chocolate pecan covered - THE BEST) tins from a vary dear and caring friend - who is my usual supplier and who introduced these to me a year ago and thereafter I got terribly addicted. I am so appreciative that she sent me two large tins (should last at least two months) with other really thoughtful things for my birthday.

Other than that - Paris is still lively and people have brought out their summer clothes but this is the time of year when I really never know what to wear. It is not really warm nor is it freezing - ideal temperature to fall ill.

Take care friends and have a great week.

Comments:
If you can make 2 tins of toffee last 2 months, you have lots of willpower N. A tin of toffee just might last me a week if I kept it hidden from my husband.
 
I must have strong willpower R - it is not available here - I have to depend on kindness of friends.

:))
 
Well, happy birthdayish time!
 
Posting from sunny (but chilly) DC,where the toffee is vastly inferior, though the Lebanese restaurants are pretty damn good.
Glad you feel well-toffeed!
xoxo,
L
www.laurelines.typepad.com
 
Beautiful N,

I think two tins of toffee would last about one week around me! I just adore toffee! Then again, I just adore just about anything sweet! :)
 
Well - I did almost finish the first tin dear S! These are very generous sized tins - check out Southern Season - they are just the best.

Hugs :)
 
Thanks Tania! Dear Laura (my friend who spoils me all the time - the chocolate bar Vosges with chilli and cinnamon - it is simply YUMMMMMMMY)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?