Tuesday, May 10, 2005

BBC wonder pics...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/4533293.stm

Comments:
Ummm...can you send me that purple-pink diamond ring for my birthday, Neela? You know how much I love all shades of purple! :):):)

Hugs!
 
I did think of you when I saw this. Gorgeous but def not for everyday wear!

Is your email system working sweetie?

xoxo
 
LOL -- the diamond caught my eye too! I don't much care for white diamonds, but a pink-purple diamond is something else entirely. I would be happy with a much, much smaller one too :-)
 
Hello R! I love the colour - so pretty and like you I would be happy with half - oops no 1/4th the size.

xoxo
 
Neela, our email system is working again...at least for now!

Hope you are enjoying your "evening in Paris"!

xxoo
 
LOL! No because I am working away - have so much to share.

xoxo
 
oops I think a one carat piece would do! 28 carats! Phew....
 
My twentieth wedding anniversary is next year. Where do I get that ring?
 
Excellent question! Next time I am in Aspreys I will remember to ask. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?