Monday, July 18, 2005


Basilique St. Denis...

Comments:
I went there with my mother just recently. I recall these windows well. Thank you for the lovely photo. xoxo
 
Great picture N!
 
Thanks dear V and R! :)
Nothing beats the stained glass windows in the Chartres Cathedral though! :))
 
Gasp!! I love looking at stained glass church windows. These are especially beautiful, Neela!

Hugs!
 
I love stained glass windows too and these are really gorgeous. You must see the ones in Chartres - some of the best.

Hugs!
 
Oh Good you're blog is back!!!! yay!! ((((Neela)))). Sorry I haven't written and I need to send you a package, I'm feeling very guilty. I will do both soon. In the meantime, I'm sending love. -KM
 
Darling Kate! Good to see you!

Please don't send me anything (if you have to - then in September) as my gardienne will be on holidays for the whole of Aug. I would hate anything to go missing.

Hugs to you too.

xoxo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?