Monday, January 15, 2007

Tagged by lovely Debra and could not let her down!

My friend Debra from http://after-so-much-thinking.blogspot.com/2007/01/tagged.html
got me wondering if my blog was still active.
Here are my answers.

4 jobs I've had: public relations, lawyer, art promoter and brand developer.

4 movies I'd watch over and over: Too many!! Usual Suspects, Any Hitchcock film, Cukor's films, some of Woody Allen's films.....

4 places I've lived, apart from where I live now: Calcutta, Philadelphia, London, Aberdeen (Scotland)....


4 TV shows I love: Shield, 24, Wire, Sherlock Homes....


4 places I've been on holiday: Last trips were to India, South of France, Italy, Belgium...



4 websites I visit daily: BBC, google, imdb, sometimes to some blogs..

4 favorite foods: Oysters and seafood platters in general,
good Indian cuisine, sashimi and wines (yes it is food). ;D


4 places I'd rather be right now: Am happy right here! Would love to visit friends in Germany, Italy, South Africa and the UK soon!!

4 books I enjoy re-reading: All Dalai Lama's writings, Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, Philosophical books by various authors and some poems by Tagore.


I would like anyone who cares to stop by this ignored blog to get automatically tagged!

Have a wonderful 2007 dear friends.

Comments:
Yaay! Thank you for playing.

I'm going to have to dip into Marcus Aurelius one of these days :>)

Thanks for the lovely picture, too - where was it taken?

d.
 
Glad to play! The photo was taken near Reims. Hope you are well.

:)
 
Hi, N! Hope you're well, and happy.

Our friend's already tagged me, so... :-)
 
Hello dear J! Wonderful to see you here. Am off to read your answers.

Hope you are well too.

:)
 
Dear Neela!

How have you been? I have very much missed you on MUA and just out of the blue visited your page here and saw your post.
Hope the best for you and everything works fine with your endeavours. :-)

Regards!!
 
Lovely blog!

I am in the midst of creating my own blog. Topics include perfume, photography, gardens, etc.

Please help me?

How do I pronounce in English a new perfume given to me by a French friend?

I can pronounce Apres, but in English, sound out "L'Ondee."

Thank you, thank you, and thank you!!!!
 
Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is
 
Hi again, see tthis is the site i told you i signed up to. It has some nice information about how to make money using OPP, i think you might find it interesting. here it is. bye!
 
i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.
 
Paris is a great place to be, may it be for vacation or for work. I wish I could visit the place one day and have tour to its famous tourist spots. And in case you are locked out somewhere in Bournemouth area, you can call 24 Hour Locksmith Bournemouth for assistance.
 
Paris has the largest opera houses in the world that makes outrageous events and plays. Insulating gable wall in these kinds of rooms is not a problem with Igoes insulating paints and additives.
 
The opera house is a site!

Steve
C|K Lotion Shave Balm Soap
 
paris and "its" scents in perfume YSL Parisienne, is great :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?